CARPE ITER PAD
CARPE ITER PAD
Industrial grade, alloy chassis, 7″ rugged device for your navigation needs. Tested to withstand drop from 1,8m and 2 ton shock pressure.
Highest LCD brightness – 1000 nits (ccd) display to make the screen readable in direct sunlight. Absolutely indispensable in the wild!
4G / LTE
With a SIM slot you can add your a SIM card and get calls, messages and even access the internet. Always staying connected!
Powered by Android means you can install all your favourite apps just like in any Android phone or tablet. All your navigation apps in one device.
– Ublox M9N GNSS chip with up to 5 location updates per second
– Simlutaneous GPS, Glonnass, Galileo, Beidou + SBAS
– Includes Auto-Turn On and Off on power detection (ignition / smart power supply).
– Dual charging points (holder pins + M8 screw type power cable)
– Smart power supply that turns on when it detects 13.5V (usually when engine running).
Optional always on power source
- ANDROID 9 (update to Android 11 in Summer 2023, Android 13 soon after)
- 8 Core Helio P60 CPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB Internal memory
- Micro SD card ( T-FLASH card) up to 128GB
- GSM(B2/3/5/8), WCDMA(B1/2/5/8), TDSCDMA (B34/39), TD-LTE (B38/39/40/41), FDD LTE(B1/3/7)
- BT 4.0/ Bluetooth v4.0
- 7′ inch IPS/AFFS; 720*1280 1000 cd/m2
- Rear Camera: 13.0 MP
- Front Camera: 5.0MP
- Direction Sensor
- Gravity sensor
- Electronic compass （Magnetic Field Sensor)
- Motion sensor
- Rotation Vector Sensor
- Gyroscope Sensor
- Acceleration Sensor
- 9650 mAh Battery
- Alloy frame
- Shake-proof: 1-19Hz/1.0mm ; 19-200Hz/1.0g
- Dropproof: MIL-STD-810G/Method516.6/Procedure IV
- Water/dust resistance: IP67
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Operating Altitude Max：4,500 m
- Certification CE/FCC/ROHS
Tablet dimensions: 20cm x 13,5cm x 2cm
Tablet + Holder dimensions: 22cm x 14cm x 4cm
Get simultaneous power from the holder contacts pins and from the super robust screw type charging cable (the best solution for serious off-road).
Our smart power supply only turns on when it detects at least 13.5V, which in most cases is when your engine is running. This means you can connect it directly to your battery, being the exception, in the case you have a lithium battery which can hold more than 13.5V after engine off (if you have a lithium battery connect it post-ignition).
Power supply (picture on the left) will show a green LED when it is ON.
The OS also includes an advanced charging management system that you can control with an included app. This system manages charging cycles and monitors battery temperature making sure the battery wear is minimum.
All orders now include the dual output power supply and M8 screw type charging cable.
Take it with you
Time for a break? Finished your trip for today?
Need to access your tablet to plan for next stage/day?
Just take the Tab with you, it is a quick release system!
Specific Holder/Charging Cradle
Our holder is designed specifically for CI Pad. Ready for the most extreme conditions. Locking feature.
Comes in two versions:
Charging version – includes contact pins to charge the CI Pad without any additional cables (but simultaneous charging through the M8 Charging Cable is still possible).
Non-charging version – CI Pad will be charged only through the M8 Charging Cable (recommended solution especially for off-road).
Read more about it here.